Sunday, October 25, 2009

Final decisiosn

Ok, after a bit of a crazy week sending out e-mails and making lots of phone calls Kristyn and I have decided that we have enough work to stay! Things are going to be tight for a while but it is good finally making the decision and having real work. I was able to line up 6 private lessons to give each week and Kristyn was able to line up some work with another academy. So that is the update. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

We both start teaching this week, so wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. What a relief to finally have made a decision. Glad you get to stay. Good luck. Don't only teach them the swear words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog has been awesome. I am glad to see things are working out, even through the challenging parts. From the short amount of time that I was blessed to work with you at the Franny, I know you're well equipped to persevere. We will continue to keep you and Kristyn in prayer! BTW last night I watched two former Indians (CC Sabathia and Cliff Lee) pitch in the world series. That's gotta feel good, right!?!

    ReplyDelete